Cinnamon friends! Welcome.
My vegan friend has resurfaced so I’m leaping at the opportunity to make food for someone while I don’t have my Fizzles around. I mean ok, parent Fizzles and Grandmother are here but um you know. Mama Fizzle has even told me she likes my posts more than my food. So yeah, compliments all around.
Moving on, now that we’ve covered muffins in a blender, I found a wonderful recipe on Feasting on Fruit for cookies in a blender.
Oldiest of sisters you really have to try this. I think it would be very izzlet friendly!
- Start of with 8+ pitted and chopped dates, quantity varies for what kind of dates you’re using so you decide. I blended this first just to be more efficient.
- Blend in 1 small chopped apple.
- Add 1 ¼ cups of oats – in two or three sets would be better than one, but you know your blender best.
- ½ tsp baking powder, 1 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp vanilla
- Now this leads to a very dry mix, I couldn’t help but add a teensy bit of coconut oil out of concern for my blender – I added so little it made zero difference but anyway, in the end it really doesn’t need oil or anything.
- In a small bowl mix some sugar and cinnamon. Proportions are really up to you.
- Make snickerdoodle balls and roll ‘em in sugar
- Best to flatten these a bit before baking coz they don’t spread, at all – it said this in the instructions which I um didn’t read
- Should be done in 10 mins at 175 degrees.
And there you have it. The coolest named cookies.
Also yesterday I did find something else to blog about while I wasn’t watching cricket but it needed freezer time so I’ll aim to share/eat that tonight. I can sense your excitement.