Today I want to tell you about my Very Very Strange Day.
It was Very Very Strange because I found Strawberry Oat White Chocolate Chip Cookies in the kitchen. I ate a lot of them and they were Very Delicious, but they were also relatively healthy (only the white chocolate was unhealthy…) so I was very happy.
I don’t know how or why this happened. Maybe someone can explain it to me if I tell them about my Very Very Strange Day.
- I was minding my own business, and went to the kitchen and randomly decided to preheat the oven to 190C. Also, I was very hungry so I took:
- 2 ¼ Cups of Oats and squished them in the blender so they became flour.
- I also mixed 1 tsp baking soda and ¾ tsp salt in because otherwise the oats would be lonely.
- I tried to find butter, but I think AFizzle ate it all. So on the way to look for ½ cup coconut oil, I found an egg ( Later, I found that this resulted in dough that was a little too crumbly, so I found it was better when I added another, so it would have been better if I had stumbled into 2 eggs) so I put it in the measuring cup with 1 tsp vanilla and 4 tbsp honey. See? I took a Photo.
- Then I beat it together because I like the feeling you get when you break egg yolk. Then I accidentally poured the egg mix into the Oat mix. Since it was already in the same bowl, I thought I should mix it all together.
- I like white chocolate, so I tossed 225g white chocolate into the cookies dough. I also like strawberries. So I put 1 ½ cups chopped strawberries in there too. I also like chicken. But I didn’t have any. Anyway it was so pretty. It looked like one GIGANTIC DELICIOUS COOKIE. Look:
- I argued with it and things were getting a bit heated, so I thought it should chill out in the fridge for about 20 minutes, at least.
- Then I separated it into little lumps of cookie dough on a baking sheet. Strangely, the oven had been preheated, so I put them in. (Cooking time: 14-20 min depending on cookie size, oven efficiency, and cookie preference. I like them quite done on the sides)
So that’s what happened today, on this Very Very Strange Day.
PS. I wonder if anyone knows where the the cookies I found on the table came from? I liked them a lot.The strawberry pieces and the white chocolate pieces were amazing together. Whoever made them must be a baking genius.
PPS. Why does my Diary say “WordPress” on it?